Some 40 state notaries sacked in Tajikistan in 2001-2006, says justice minister
11:15, july 25, 2006Author: Firdavs Murtazoyev
DUSHANBE
, July 25, Asia-Plus -- Justice Minister, Khalifabobo Homidov, told a news conference on July 24 that no criminal charges have been filed against state notaries over the first six months of this year.
According to him, some 40 state notaries have been sacked in
Tajikistan
over the past five years, and criminal charges have been filed against several of them.
More than 60 notary’s offices in
Tajikistan
have carried out 145,356 notarial procedures in January-June 2006, which is 34,206 procedures more compared to the same period of the last year, according to the minister.
Mr. Khalifabobo Homidov said that 2,386,270 Somonis have been transferred to the country’s budget form state notaries’ activities over the past six months. “A total amount of additional paid services rendered by state notaries over the same six-month period has been 283,136 Somonis,” the minister added.
European Union announces investment package of 12 billion euros for Central Asia
Tajikistan aims to become leader in ecotourism by 2030: What does the country have to show?
Dushanbe to host large IT event next week
USD/TJS exchange rate decreasing
Emomali Rahmon announces plans to expand Tajik exports to European markets
Tajikistan increases areas of orchards and vineyards
Dushanbe’s heat distributing network now buys thermal energy 50% more expensively. Will it increase for the population?
Director of the post office in Hisor accused of embezzling over US$9,500
In 2024 alone, USAID spent US$60.3 million on Tajikistan
“There are no winners in trade wars.” How the world is reacting to Trump’s tariffs
All news
Авторизуйтесь, пожалуйста