DUSHANBE, September 12, 2013, Asia-Plus – First hearing of the well-known Tajik entrepreneur, Zayd Saidov was held on Thursday, 12 September, in the National Security Committee jail.
Shuhrat Qudratov, one of Mr. Saidov’s lawyers, told Asia-Plus that the first hearing ended with the introduction of all stakeholders. Furthermore, according to him, defense demanded removal of the judge and filed a motion to declassify the case, but both motions were denied.
He also reported that the defendant’s relatives were not let into the hearing room.
Mr. Qudratov said that the case is classified, because the case has testimonies of several officials.
Court declared a break until Friday, 13 September.
Hearing will start tomorrow with questioning of defendants – Zayd Saidov and Daler Babaev, former Director of Tajiktextile Company.





Statistics vs. wallet: Tajikistan's rising income vs. stagnant quality of life
Kazakhstan's foreign minister visits Freedom IT-Hub in Dushanbe
Uzbekistan plans to launch "Mirzo Ulugbek" satellite and prepare first astronaut
405 people released from liability in Tajikistan for 'liking' extremist-related content
Russia approves agreement allowing migrants from Tajikistan to undergo medical exams before entering Russia
Tajik president holds talks with Kazakhstan's foreign minister to discuss cooperation
Tajik, Kazakh top diplomats discuss economic and cultural cooperation
9 million somoni found in inspector’s account: prosecutors uncover major energy sector embezzlement scheme
Tajikistan records 177 human trafficking cases last year
“They want to undermine our relations with China”: Tajik prosecutor-general on clashes along the Afghan-Tajik border
All news
Авторизуйтесь, пожалуйста